Saturday, March 26, 2011

4 x 6 Layout of my sweet dog......Coco

Not long ago, I found 2 small albums....one for dogs and one for cats....at Big Lots. They were only $1.00 apiece, so I had to have them. I thought it would be cute to fill them up with pictures of my fur babies and carry them in my purse. Not that my purse isn't full enough of junk, but whose counting....right? LOL

Naturally since I'm a scrapbooker, I can't just insert plain old pictures in those photo sleeves, so I had to start creating some 4 x 6 layouts for these small albums. Here is the lst creation that I created for my sweet baby.....Coco.

Isn't it cute? I really like how it turned out, and I love this picture of her. I couldn't believe my luck in getting this snapshot of her, because usually she doesn't sit very still for pics. This might just be a sign of her maturing and growing up since she is almost a year old. I'm not sure of the exact day she was born, but I think we're going to share the same birthday, which is April 5th. So...this means I will be trying to take another picture of her for a birthday layout. lol

Happy scrapping and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Chrissy


No comments:

Post a Comment