Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Baby Kitten Sookie Scrapbook Layout

Here I am sharing two 4 x 6 scrapbook layouts that I did for my "Meow" album. This album is actually a regular photo album designed to hold 4 x 6 pictures, but I decided to improvise by creating 4 x 6 scrapbook layouts for my furry babies.  The two I'm sharing today are of my Maine Coon cat, Sookie, when she was a small kitten. She was just too adorable for words. These two layouts show her very playful side as a kitten. She's not as playful as she once was, because she is 4 years old now. She still has her very playful and mischievous moments, so we always have to be on alert to her shenanigans. haha


The above is the 4 x 6 layout that also has a small fold out mini album with a ribbon and Velcro closure. 

Below you can see a closeup of the fold-out mini.

Inside








 The 2nd page of the layout is below


Here are some of the things I used to create these two scrapbook layouts. BTW...don't you think these are less boring in an album than just plain old pictures....cute as they may be? The papers I used are brown card stock(sorry....I don't remember the brand), and Animal Fanatic paper from g.c.d. studios, which I bought at Big Lots. Love this cute paper. Other products I used are Color Box black ink, Vintage Photo distress ink, Offray paw print ribbon, my Cuttlebug(for the green branches) glossy accents, ZIG Writer in green for the veins on the leaves, glossy accents(leaf branches and butterflies) Cricut Expression, a clear stamp by Studio G, small butterfly punch, and play time and heart stickers. I wrote Baby Sookie out with my label maker. Gee....I hope I didn't leave anything out. I hope you enjoy.

Happy scrapbooking! Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting me. 

Hugs,
Chrissy




1 comment:

  1. waouh this is absolutly too cute I'm in love with this little scrapbook :) !!!! I never thought about crafting with pics of my little cats, I love what you do , it's a great sweet idea :):x:x:x Hugs honey :):x:x:x

    ReplyDelete