Monday, March 21, 2011

Darling Picture Frames

Yesterday I was digging around in my craft stash, and I came across 2 darling picture frame kits. I had forgotten all about them, so needless to say, the picture frames were never put together. So....I decided to get busy and get both of them done. Here are the results.


Aren't they adorable? The kits contained all the goodies needed to create these frames, and they are by Colorbox for only $1.00 apiece. You just can't beat that price! I can't remember now where I bought them, but I suspect it was Big Lots. Here is what both kits contained: easel backed picture frames, decorative sticky paper, stickers, chipboard pieces, glitter, rhinestones, pearl string, ribbon string, and sticky backed foam dots. Also included in the kit was a decorative mailing sleeve....in case you wanted to gift one of your creations to a family member or friend. I have opted to keep mine. It is always hard for me to part with one of my creations. I do it, but it is very hard sometimes. How about for you?

Here are the items of my own that I used to create these frames: scissors, paper trimmer, craft knife, Aleene's Tacky Glue, and Glossy Accents.  

The lst frame has a picture of my very cute and wonderful grandchildren, but so far, I haven't decided on a picture for the 2nd frame just yet. Maybe .....a cute picture of my sweet dog....Coco.

Happy Crafting, and I hope you enjoyed. More will be coming soon.

xoxox
Chrissy


No comments:

Post a Comment