Monday, April 11, 2011

Dollie Delights

Today I'm sharing a few dolls that I received recently for my recent birthday. The below picture is of Fashion Queen twins....or are they? lol Well.....one is a recent reproduction FQ doll, and the other is actually a vintage FQ doll. Can you tell which one is vintage and which one is reproduction? Both are wearing wigs that came with the reproduction FQ doll. What do you think?


You've probably figured out that the doll in green is the reproduction FQ Barbie doll leaving the doll in red as the actual vintage FQ Barbie doll. The outfits that both dolls are wearing are very much 50's style. I bought them at Tru many years ago, but I can't remember what company made them.  Just the same, I'm very happy with these two along with the others that I bought not pictured here. Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by and happy dollie collecting!

xoxox
Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment