Monday, April 11, 2011

It's All About the Fashion

I think I'm on a roll in sharing some dolls with you today. That's what the nice weather we're having is helping me with....my mood. lol Anyway....here is some more eye candy for you to enjoy!





I love the model muse dolls, but at first I wasn't sure about liking them. However, they have really grown on me, and I do like that Mattel has taken Barbie back to being a fashion model again as she originally was all those years ago when she came out on the market in 1959. There are two Basic Barbies and a Tarina Tarantino Barbie doll. I just love the bright pink hair of the TT doll. Just wonderful. All three girls are wearing fashions from a recent Fashionista closet that was available to buy. I adore the headband with the miniature crown attached. Doesn't TT look like a princess in this outfit? I really think the cute strapless pink number that the basic blonde is wearing is very cute. I'm not sure what I think of the fashion the Steffie faced Basic Barbie is wearing. I think I would like it better if Mattel had made the skirt a bit longer and gave us a way to close the top securely. I used a piece of double sided tape to keep Basic Steffie modest in this picture. I just wonder if parents buy some of these "hoochie mama" fashions for their daughters to play with? Something to think about. It's fine for us adult collectors, but children are another topic entirely.

Thanks for stopping by and happy dollie collecting. Enjoy!

xoxoxox
Chrissy


No comments:

Post a Comment