Monday, April 11, 2011

Solo in Spotlight and Matinee Fashion

I love love love....all of the Barbie doll reproduction dolls. I do have some vintage Barbie dolls, but not all that many. Certainly....I do not own a #1, #2, #3, or even a #4. Then of course, I don't own a vintage American Girl Barbie doll either....let alone a side part( nor Japanese high color side part). So...to me....the reproductions are good enough for me, and I'm happy to have them in my collection. Here are a couple of examples of wonderful reproduction Barbie dolls.

This brunette American Girl Barbie doll shown below is wearing a 1600 fashion that most vintage collectors desire to have in their collection. I think Mattel did a great job on this reproduction version of this wonderful fashion....don't you?


Isn't she gorgeous with her dark hair a very full luscious red lips? Those piercing blue eyes are wonderful too and only add to this girl's beauty. Red is my favorite color, so I just adore this stunning Matinee Fashion ensemble. Just gorgeous!




What Barbie vintage fashion is more famous than Solo in Spotlight? I don't know, but I do know it is pretty famous among Barbie collectors all over the world. In this picture, I tried to create some fitting ambiance, so was I successful? I'm not sure, but I did the best I could with what I had to work with. lol This beautiful blonde #1 reproduction Barbie dolls wears this fashion as if it was made for her. Oh wait....it was! haha Just a classic fashion that seems to never go out of style. This doll also came with holes in her feet and a double pronged stand, which she is standing on in this very picture. Love it!

Thanks for stopping by and happy doll collecting!

xoxox
Chrissy



No comments:

Post a Comment