Sunday, May 15, 2011

Birthday Mini Album

 
It's been awhile since I've posted anything.....I know....I know. Sometimes life just gets in the way of creativity, and sometimes you just don't feel like being all that creative. Maybe a little of both. However, I did manage to complete a project, so I'm going to share it with you today. I made this birthday mini album as a birthday present for my dil....which was very recent.







I'm really happy with the way it turned out, and I will admit, that it was a lot of work. Once the paper had been applied, trimmed, sanded, and inked up, the rest was much easier. I don't think I'm going to be too keen on working on a scalloped mini album again.....ever. lol But.....you just never know. Sometimes we forget and do something again....that we said we'd never do ever. We'll see. I hope you all like it.

In case you are wondering, the dancers on the front cover were cut on my Cricut from the Nifty Fifties cartridge. I love this cartridge, and I think I will get a lot of use out of it for a long time to come.

Thanks for stopping by, and I wish all of you happy dollie and crafting fun! 

Enjoy!

xoxox
Chrissy



No comments:

Post a Comment