Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Sweet Coco Layouts

Call me crazy, but I just love creating scrapbook layouts of my pets. Last night, I created two layouts of my sweet dog.....Coco. We call her various pet names....Coco, Cocey, Coco Bananas, Coco Bean, Coco Puff, Cocey Bean, and Coco Channel. She knows each and every one of them too.

The layout below I created in about a 4.5 x 6.5 size, because it's going to end up being displayed on her vet's bulletin board along with some of their other adorable pet patients. I could have just taken them a picture of her and called it good, but being a scrapbooker, I just had to dress that picture up. lol




I stamped the "best friend" embellie on a piece of white cardstock that I used tea dye distress ink to tone down the stark whiteness of the paper. I did that on the other "I woof you" stamped embellie as well. I cut both of them out and popped them up with some dimensional tape. I also stamped the name of Coco's vet below the "I woof you" sentiment as to not step on any trademark name. She does love her vet's office though...no matter what they do to her. She just is so happy to go there and see all of her friends.....both human and animal.

The flower on the top right corner of her picture is one I plucked off of a bunch I bought at Walmart....I think. I just added a sticky rhinestone bling to the center. A girl has got to have her bling after all. :-)


The next layout is for Coco's ever growing scrapbook. I just love taking her picture and scrapbooking them. I am a bit behind in all of my scrapbooking though. Will I ever catch up? Time will only tell.


I used a small piece of the Cloud Nine paper by Fiskars in this layout as well. It's the small strip
on the right side that says "dog" The other papers used in this layout are from the Animal Fanatic
collection by g.c.d.




The dimentional pieces and alphabet stickers I think are also Cloud Nine by Fiskars. The paper and some embellies all came in a single package that I bought at Big Lots. Have I mentioned I love that store? lol You really can get some good deals on scrapbooking supplies there, and you never know what you will find there. I've been able to get Thickers alphabet stickers and some scrapbooking items by Martha Stewart as well. I do know for sure that the bone with puppy love embellie is by K & Co. I forgot to take a picture of the "adorable" dimensional chipboard piece at the top of Coco's picture. Sorry about that. Of course, I added the date of the layout, but I'm sorry I didn't write it in brown or black now. Maybe I can go over it with a dark color to make it look better. Not sure, but I might take the risk. lol

Well...that's about it for now. Thanks for stopping by.

Happy dolly playing and happy scrappin!!

xoxoxo
Chrissy


No comments:

Post a Comment