Sunday, May 15, 2011

Thank You Card

I decided to share a card that I made for an online friend last year. She has a YouTube channel, and she held a contest to win some goodies. I was one of the two lucky winners, and I received a really cute stamp set. Of course, I had to make a thank you card to send to her, which she shared on one of her videos on her YouTube channel.



I really love his this card turned out, and once again, I used my Cricut to make this adorable owl. I loved adding the googly eyes for a bit of whimsy along with the floral patterned paper. The Cricut cartridge I used to make the owl is Give A Hoot. Love it! I used a Fiskars border punch for the cute heart border at the top of the card. A small flower punch was used for the 2 cute flowers on the tree branch. Sorry....I don't know what line the paper was from that I used in this card. Of course, I stamped the sentiment.....thank you.

I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for stopping by, and happy dollie and crafty creating!

xoxoxo
Chrissy


No comments:

Post a Comment