Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Adult Barbie Flip Flops

Boy...has time gotten away from me this past week. I thought I would have something more substantial to post before now, but time just so gotten away from me lately.

Anyway, I was happy to find that actual adult Barbie flip flops are now on the market for all of us grown up dolls to wear. I found them at Toys R Us for $7.99. Here is a pic of the really cute pair that I bought. There was another style, but this one was the one that caught my eye.


Aren't they cute? I was also really happy that the thingamajiggy that goes between your toes is not made of that hard rubber, because that just kills my toes. I can actually wear these for more than 5 minutes. LOL So....if you like, then check out your local Toys R Us to get yourself a pair. Oh....and I also found a nice new big  Barbie shopping bag for $1.99, so that came home with me too. Sorry....I didn't get a picture snapped of it to share, but you can check it out at Tru when you make your next trip to check out the Barbie aisle and these adorable flip flops.


Thanks for stopping by, and please don't forget to leave me a comment. I really do appreciate them.

Happy Scrappin and Dollie Playin!

xoxo
Chrissy


No comments:

Post a Comment