Tuesday, June 7, 2011

BARBIE IN LIV FASHIONS

Lately I've been feeling a bit out of love with my dolls. What? Did I say that? LOL Yes....I did. Sometimes I just feel a bit overwhelmed with all of the dolls, fashions, furniture, etc. that I have. So
time to downsize, which I have been doing for a couple of years now. It's been a bit slow going, but I think I'm making a dent. I think I will enjoy my dolls a lot more when I can have them all out to enjoy. Right now a lot are packed away in boxes in my closet, and then I have all my nrfb dolls in the Barbie room(which is a mess right now.)

Anyway, I got three of my dolls redressed recently in some LIV fashions. The LIV dolls are some playline fashion dolls on the market now, and Ive got to say.....I'm not a fan of the dolls. However, I do like their fashions, and they do fit Barbie. At least they fit the Model Muse bodies just fine. Here are three of them I've redressed for your fashion viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

The above pic is of Basic Black Lea wearing this cute LIV long jacket with red and white striped sleeves. The red and white striped arm sleeves aren't sewn to the jacket sleeves. The LIV jacket was sold alone, and the jeans are basic jeans. She is accessorized with a pair of red shoes and a red bracelet.

Basic Black 2 Steffie is wearing this very flowing and fallish LIV fashion and accessories. Aren't the sandals cute. BTW...here is a hint for keeping certain shoes in place. Those scrapbook glue dots....they work great, and that's what is keeping Steffie's sandals on her feet.

Last but not least is this really cute summerish LIV fashion that Hair Wear Teresa is wearing. I just love the tie dyed effect to the skirt of the empire top. It's hard to see in this picture, but the cute butterfly bracelet she is wearing is just so adorable, and I love the necklace a lot. In fact, I think that all of the accessories that come with these LIV fashions are wonderful.

So....to top off this post, I am feeling much better about my dolls right now. Sometimes all it takes is getting some dolls out, redressing them, and then taking some pics to fall in love again. I was reminded how much I really adore my beautiful Barbie dolls, so get out those dolls and play a little.

Here are some closeups:



Aren't they all gorgeous? I hope you enjoyed my sharing today.

Happy scrapbooking and dollie playing.
xoxoxo
Chrissy



No comments:

Post a Comment