Monday, June 20, 2011

Barbie Scrapbook Paper

Every now and again, I find some cute Barbie scrapbook paper, and recently, I found some at Tuesday Morning. Check your local store out to see if they have any you can purchase in their crafting area.

I scanned part of a piece of this cute paper in so you can see it much better. I used it as a backdrop in a recent post sharing some LIV fashions. You can scroll and find that post if you haven't already viewed it.
I couldn't scan in the entire 12 x 12 piece of scrapbook paper, but I'm sharing what would fit on my scanner bed. Let me know what you think of it please. I love comments.

Without further ado...here it is:


That's all for today. Hope you enjoyed!

Happy scrappin and dollie playing!

xoxox
Chrissy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christy I am a scrapbooker and Barbie collector, it is nice to see someone here that likes Barbie too, tfs

    ReplyDelete