Friday, July 22, 2011

Sweet Coco....my best canine friend!

I've been MIA for a little while, and it's funny how life can get in your way sometimes. But...that's the reality. I have a couple of things to share today, and I hope I can share more with you soon.


My dh took these pics of our pampered pooch one day last week. Coco(pampered pooch) was missing her daddy while he was at work, so she wanted to create something as a present. haha So....I printed these pics out and went to work creating a small layout to put in a picture frame. The picture frame was originally white, but a little black spray paint took care of that. Coco was very pleased with how this came out, and she was able to give this to her daddy when he got home from work. Of course, he loved it!


I printed out two of the above same pics in a larger size to create 8 x 8 layouts to go in Coco's album. So far, I've only managed to get the one above done so far. There is that life intervening with creativity again. Often when I start creating, I really don't have a plan in mind. Sometimes that's good and sometimes it's not. This time I like how it turned out, so it will be going in Coco's photo album as soon as I've posted this.

I hope you enjoyed visiting today and letting me share with you.

Happy crafting and dollie playing!

xoxo
Chrissy




No comments:

Post a Comment