Monday, August 22, 2011

More Layouts of my SWEET COCO!

I can't seem to help myself. I just keep creating layouts of my sweet dog.....Coco. She really does brighten my day and is a very loyal loving companion to both myself and my hubby. The two layouts I'm sharing today are of when we first brought her into our lives. I had already done one layout awhile back, but I just wasn't in love with it. So.....I recreated it, and now I'm much happier.


This picture was taken just a short time after we got our girl, and we made a stop at a local chain pet store. We had to pick up a few things to help us take care of our new adorable puppy. I took this picture with my camera phone, and that is why it's so small. That's okay, because I create all of her layouts in an 8 x 8 size. My hubby is holding her, and she is still a bit scared. That soon went away when she saw what a good loving home she now has.


This is the layout I created after being unhappy with the first one I made of Coco the day we brought her home. I didn't care for the background in the original picture, so I cute her completely out. I always go around the edges of my cut outs with a scrapbooking marker so the white edges don't show. The journaling spot I took off the original offensive layout and used it on this one. I cut the grass out with my Cricut. I'm sorry....I don't know the one I used off the top of my head. I should write these things down as I'm creating. The background paper is a piece of cloud paper I bought many years ago, and I have no clue who manufactured it. The doghouse sticker is a sort of plastic sticker that I backed with cardstock and then cut around it. I made it more dimensional with foam tape and added the doggie sticker. I added the flowers(sorry....I don't have the packaging to share who they are by). I used a small butterfly punches in 2 sizes for the butterflies. I love the colorful sticker title.

I hope you like the two layouts I created. Please leave a comment.  Thanks for stopping by to visit me.

Happy Scrappin and Dollie Playing!

xoxox
Chrissy


No comments:

Post a Comment