Saturday, August 6, 2011

Target Exclusive Red Basics 2011

I haven't posted anything dollie related lately, so I thought I would share something today. I just recently visited Target where the new 2011 Target exclusive Red Basics are showing up on their shelves. I am very thrilled to see these girls, because I think they by far outdo the lst set of these Red Basic dolls by a mile. Here is the girl I bought along with a pic that I cut from the back of the box of the rest of them. There are three in total along with a new accessory pak. Sorry.....I don't have a picture of that to share.


Here a couple of closeups of the gorgeous 2011 Red Basic I purchased. She has the Steffie face, and I love her coloring. She is stunning with her dark hair, blue eyes, and beautiful facial screening.



I hope you love her as much as I do. Thanks so much for stopping by. Please leave a comment.

Happy dollie playing and scrappin.

xoxox
Chrissy



2 comments:

  1. Exclusives are always the best. Especially when they're wearing "red".

    Nice blog. You should consider adding blogger's "Labels" gadget to your sidebar. Oh, and more post about your Barbie collection, of course.

    ~ Ken
    blog: Barbies4Sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Barbie Basics, but HATE that they don't have well jointed bodies. But they are so gorgeous and I love the molds, hair, clothes, shoes *is dead*

    ReplyDelete