Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Card Creations

Wow! It's sure been a long time since I posted anything on my blog. Life has just gotten in the way, but I have a couple of creations to share with all of you today.

Here are 2 Christmas cards I've created to send out to family and friends this holiday season.



I had a lot of fun creating this cute Hello Kitty card using my Cricut and the Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut cartridge. What wasn't so much fun was trying to put it together with some of those teeny tiny pieces. ho ho ho I think this card turned out pretty cute if I don't say so myself. I added white stickles to the pom pom, fur trim on the Santa hat. Also, I added some to the small white pom poms on the elf
shoes too. Glossy accents was used to on Hello Kitty's eyes.


For the second card, I used the Joys of the Season Cricut cartridge to make this really cute Santa
hat and the poinsettia that adorns the hat. I ran the fur trim and pom pom through my sticker maker so I could sprinkle those pieces with some sparkly white fine glitter. I was very pleased with the results. I ran the Santa hat itself through the Cuttlebug using the snowflake folder, and I think doing that added some really nice texture to the hat. Yellow stickles was used on the poinsettia too.

I'm very happy with the way both of my cards turned out, and I sure hope you enjoy both of them as well. I'm sorry that the pictures really don't do these cards justice.

 Happy Holidays to all of you!

xoxo
Chrissy

1 comment: