Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well....another year is almost done. It just doesn't seem possible that 2011 has flown by so quickly. As usual, I didn't get as much accomplished this year as I would have liked, but somehow, life can get in the way of our best intentions. Now we have 2012 to anticipate and hope for better things to happen in our lives. My wish is just that for all of you that take the time out of your busy schedule to look at my blog. I really appreciate it, because I know how busy your lives can be. Happy New Year to each and every one of you. May 2012 be your best year ever!


Thanks for stopping by to visit me. I hope you will come back in 2012.

Happy Scrappin and Dolly Playin!

xoxo
Chrissy

4 comments:

  1. Hello from Poland! Your Barbie doll collection is fantastic! I like your blog :) Best wishes, Bomba (Basia)
    (Please, forgive me my english mistakes- I'm not good at english language)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain; i love the photo of your blog with the older models as well as your most current collection of Barbies. I have a collection of Barbies an i have a blog. I invite you: all4barbie.blogspot.com If you want to keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from New York...
    I think I might post some of my Barbie doll collection soon.
    Love,
    lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year also to you sweety :) I had a look around your blog since you opened it and like to find some crafts mixed with some dollies posts and mixed with love :) Really happy you opened this place :) I send you big kisses and best wishes again for the 2012 year beginning now :):x:x:x Hugs :):x:x:x

    ReplyDelete