Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pop Up Gift Card Holders

Thanks to Mary from CardzTV.blogspot.com, I learned how to make these adorable gift card holders. Although I made mine for Christmas(since they both are going to be used very soon for Christmas gifts), but you can really make these for any occasion that you need to give a gift. If you want to watch a video tutorial on how to make these adorable Pop Up Gift Card Holders, pop on over to Mary's blog and watch her video tutorial on how to make these. Mary is very awesome to learn from, so stay awhile and watch some of her other videos. Thanks Mary! http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com





You've probably guessed, but the gift card just slides into the green pop up part of the card. I decided to add a couple of gift tags tied on with baker's twine by Martha Stewart. These cute pop up gift card holders can be embellished in a lot of ways. I just chose to cut out a couple of round circles with my Fiskar's cutting system and then added a couple of cute holiday stickers to add to the band that goes around the card to keep it closed.

I hope you have enjoyed my latest projects. Thanks for stopping by to visit.

Happy dolly playing and crafting.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

xoxox
Chrissy

2 comments:

  1. Smart holders and also these cards holders are with the nice colors...i love this unique adventure.

    Scratch Cards
    Custom Gift Cards
    Clear Business Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi... I love your vintage Barbie dolls in you header !
    Love,
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete