Sunday, April 22, 2012

Boyou and Passion....Barbie Fairy Dolls

The below pictures are of 2 of my favorite playline Barbie dolls. Both were formerly Barbie fairies, but I didn't care for the painted legs or the fairy fashions. I loved the color of their hair and their facial screening. I thought both of them had such sweet innocent faces. When these 2 dolls went on sale for a much reduced price, I bought them so I could give them new bodies. Once I had given them new bodies and new fashion to wear, I was much happier with the results. I decided to name them Bayou and Passion. You can probably guess that the doll with the blue hair is Bayou and the doll with the pink hair is Passion. I hope you like them as much as I do.




Thanks for stopping by and visiting me. Please leave me a comment about these 2 very sweet and innocent looking girls.

Don't forget to play with your dolls or create something pretty.

xoxox
Chrissy

4 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I like your two fairies. I bought a couple of years agoa fairy with her hair and legs in purple. I find some very cute dolls and original. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your two fairies are very pretty. I love the pink one. she is very nice !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never cared for these dolls either but seing them like this, with new bodies I must say I really love them! Must get them now. :))

    ReplyDelete