Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dollie Reroots

Hello everyone. Long time no blog to. lol Today I thought I would share some of my dollie reroots that I've completed so far. I have many more in the works that need to be completed. But for now, I'll share the ones I've completed up until now. I hope you like them.

Some of the dolls in the below slideshow of the dolls I've rerooted, have gone to live somewhere else.
A few of them are in my own collection, and the ones I have in the works are for my own collection.

Enjoy and please leave me a comment. I would really appreciate it. Don't forget to play with your dolls or make something pretty.

xoxo
Chrissy


1 comment:

  1. Hello from Spain: I love your main photo blog. That Barbie is my favorite. I love the scene you created. I like the hat and bag. The dog is adorable. Your collection of dolls is fabulous. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete