Thursday, May 3, 2012

Elektra Barbie Doll

Today is a dreary rainy day here in sunny Cali, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to share one of my favorite dolls with all of you. She always brings a bit of sunshine into my day when I get her out and play with her. Yes....I am a mature grown woman, and I love playing Barbie. lol I know a lot of you out there in blog land are too. lol

Elektra has long beautiful dark hair that frames her gorgeous face. I mainly bought her to redress her, but I still have her original costume/fashion. So....here she is redressed in a fashion that I made myself for a swap a few years ago.

Don't you all agree that she is gorgeous. I made this collage with a computer program called Picture It, but sadly...this program does not work on my newer computer. I sure miss being able to use it, because it was easy and amazing what you could do with it. Anyway, here is a closeup up Miss Elektra, so you can see her better.


So...until next time, enjoy playing with  your dollies or making something pretty.

Thanks for stopping by to visit.

xoxo
Chrissy

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: Elektra is one of the prettiest Barbies out there. She has a wonderful hair I also like her eyes. I also like the dress she wears. The photos are very creative and original. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting this! I recently bought this doll for her outfit. I had no plans to use the doll, but I just think I overlooked her beauty. I have yet to unbox her. She will now be part of the collection. She is pretty.

    ReplyDelete