Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Target Red Basic Barbie

Recently I bought myself another Target Red Basic doll, and this time it was the gorgeous platinum blonde wearing a chin length bob. I had wanted her for awhile, but when she went on sale, I had to have her. So....I bought myself a Mother's Day present. Of course, my dh took me out to a very nice early dinner and then a movie after presenting me with a beautiful card. So....I thought I would take some pics and share them with you here.

What do you think? Isn't she gorgeous? I love her, and I look forward to redressing her to give her different looks.

Also, I bought myself the Frank Sinatra Barbie at Tuesday Morning, so you might say that I bought myself another Mother's Day gift. tee hee I hadn't really thought I would buy her, but I decided I couldn't pass her up for $19.99. Walmart had her clearance too, but they still wanted $34.97, and I didn't think that was much of a clearance price. Hopefully you will be seeing her soon too, because I plan for her to move in the Barbie house I've been working on. She had a few other girls will be taking up residence there soon. So....stay tuned.

I hope you enjoyed this post today. Please leave me a comment.

Be sure and play with your dollies or make something pretty.

xoxo
Chrissy

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Spain: I like the entire collection of Barbies in red. It is a pity because in my country do not sell. I like all of those Barbie models. Yours is beautiful. I like her hair. Congratulations on purchasing your Barbie Frank Sinatra so cheap. You made some great buys for Mother's Day. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete