Saturday, June 2, 2012

All That Jazz Reproduction TNT Barbie

In 2006, Mattel released a reproduction TNT blonde Barbie on the market, and I am so happy to have one in my collection. This dolls is a Gold Label Edition limited to 12, 100 dolls worldwide. There was also an even more limited brunette All That Jazz TNT Barbie released, but it sold out very quickly. Below are a couple of pictures of the gorgeous doll I have in my collection. She is wearing a reproduction All That Jazz fashion #1848(1968-1969).





I'm sure it's easy for you to see why I love this doll so much. She is gorgeous! Other than the Steffie face mold, this is my 2nd favorite Barbie era. What's not to love about the mod TNT Barbie era? Barbielicious.

That's my post for today. I hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me. Don't forget to play with your dollies and create something beautiful. Please feel free to leave me a comment.

xoxo
Chrissy

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: congratulations for having in your collection this mod TNT Barbie. It has a beautiful face. I love her dress. I also congratulate you colored walls and two chairs so beautiful and original. I love the Barbie that you have to start your blog sitting in a hammock with the dog. Can you tell me What Barbie is she? Thanks. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marta. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Can you believe my walls you talked about are made with scrapbook paper? lol I use scrapbook paper a lot. Oh....the Barbie in my blog header is Top Model Resort Barbie. She's one of my fav dolls.

      Delete