Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mackie Empress Bride Barbie

What bride Barbie collection would be complete without the Bob Mackie Empress Bride Barbie doll?? She is truly worthy of belonging to any royal family in her stunning bridal ensemble designed just for her by the great Bob Mackie.

I was so fortunate to get her when she was available to purchase for a really great price. She has graced a prime spot in a curio cabinet in my house ever since. So...without further ado....here she is.




I wish the pictures were better. I took all of my bride doll pics with my old camera and edited them with an older version of Photoshop. I now have a new version of Photoshop, and that helped the pics some. I really should reshoot all of my pics with my newer camera, so maybe someday I will get around to doing just that. lol

Stay tuned. I think I'll be posting at least one more Barbie Bride picture before the end of the month. Then it will be on to a new theme of pictures.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed this post.

Keep playing with your dolls and making beautiful things.

xoxo
Chrissy

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful doll, Chrissy! Thanks for sharing your Bride Dolls with us. ~Debbie from Chic Barbie Designs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad are enjoying these beautiful bride Barbie dolls.

      Delete
  2. Wow!!! I'm sooooooooooo jealous of you!!! - kidding...

    you are right, she's pricing!! Lucky u for having this beauty - She's nothing less that a piece of art!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....she is definitely a piece of art, and I appreciate you leaving a comment. Stop by anytime to comment on my posts.

      Delete
  3. Hello from Spain: This wedding dress is gorgeous. This Barbie dress is very elegant. Thank you for showing the photo. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Marta. You are so right in everything you said about Empress Bride Barbie. One of Bob Mackie's best creations. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete