Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Maria Terese Silkstone Bride

June has turned into a hot month here in sunny Cali, but I'm sure weddings will continue in this state despite the heat. Brides anytime of the year can be beautiful, but the Maria Terese Silkstone Barbie is one of the most gorgeous brides dolls to have ever been produced by Mattel. I love Barbie bride dolls, so I had to have this one when it became available to purchase. In fact, I bought 2 of them, so I could have one to redress. I sold the other complete bridal fashion on Ebay a few years ago. Of course, I won't part with the other one that Maria Terese is modeling in one of my curio cabinets. She is a very treasured doll, and I just love looking at her each time I pass the curio where she is displayed.

 
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, and I hope you enjoyed this post. I will continue on the rest of the month sharing more of my bride dolls with you.

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to hear from you.

xoxox
Chrissy

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: So cute. Congratulations on having in your collection to Maria Terese Silkstone Bride. This doll is beautiful with this wonderful dress. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Marta for stopping by and leaving a nice comment. I so appreciate your support.

    ReplyDelete