Monday, June 18, 2012

OOAK Repro June Bride Barbie

Today I thought I'd share a doll I bought at a doll show many years ago. I wish I could remember the names of the 2 young women that created my doll, but unfortunately, I did not keep anything so I could give them credit now. After all of these years, I'm not even sure they had a business card to hand out. Anyway....here she is.



She is not a repaint and her hair was left in it's original style. It's the bride gown and veil that is ooak. I think those 2 gals did an amazing job creating this wedding fashion, and this repro vintage Barbie looks awesome in it. I can't remember what I paid for her either, but I am so very happy to have her in my collection. I keep her displayed in a curio cabinet so I can enjoy looking at her whenever I want to enjoy her. I hope you love her as much as I do.

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me, and I hope you enjoy today's post.

Don't forget to play with your dolls and create something pretty.

xoxo
Chrissy

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Spain: This Barbie is wonderful with this wedding dress. How lucky that you have in your collection. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete