Thursday, July 26, 2012

Barbie Gets A Tim Gun Makeover

Hey out there in doll land. If you are on Facebook, this might be old news to you, but I thought I would share it with you anyway. Barbiecollector.com and Target will be offering 2 Barbie dolls with a Tim Gun makeover plus 2 accessory paks around August lst. Both dolls will be able to switch out pieces from the fashions they come in and the accessory paks to get quite a number of different fashion looks. I can think of several that aren't presented in the below pictures. I'm finding that I'm excited about this news, and I'm looking forward to seeing the dolls and accessory paks in Target...hopefully very soon. July is almost over, and August lst is just around the corner.


It's my understanding from the article I read, that the lst 2 pictures are of the actual doll wearing the fashions they will come in for purchase. The below 2 pictures of the dolls wearing the items that will be offered in accessory paks. The dolls and accessory paks are in the $25.00-$30.00 range according to what was stated.



Here is the link to the article that I read all about this dolls wearing these gorgeous Tim Gun fashions and accessories. http://news.instyle.com/2012/07/26/barbie-tim-gunn-collection-photos/


I hope you enjoyed reading about this wonderful news. Thanks for visiting my blog today, and I hope you leave a comment letting me know what you think about this news.

xoxo
Chrissy

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the heads up. I had not heard. Those are some really nice fashions. I'm looking forward to getting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: thank you for sharing this news. It is a pity that in Spain there are going to sell for now. The doll collection is beautiful. I like them all. The clothes and accessories they are wearing is gorgeous. If you buy any edited photos ... I am also excited about these new Barbies. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for lettng me know. I'm going to be on the look out for these dolls and the accessories back. They are really great!!!

    ReplyDelete