Saturday, August 18, 2012

Hot August Summer Day in Cali!

It has been so hot here this month, that I felt inspired to create a post with Barbie and Ken enjoying the cool water of their swimming pool. They stayed in the pool so long, that their skin started looking like wrinkled up raisins. lol Also.....Marta from All 4 Barbie inspired me with one of her recent posts about some of her dolls swimming to cool off. Thanks Marta!

I hope you can see the water trickling out of the fountain down to the lst level and then into the pool water. The Barbie pool didn't come with the ability to be a fountain on it's own. It was meant for someone to pour water into a container in the back to get this effect. I rigged up an electric tabletop water fountain pump with some straws to create this effect. lol

I'm sorry if the photos seems a bit out of focus. My camera wasn't cooperating very well today, so the pics below are the best ones out of all the pics I took today.




I hope you enjoyed my post today. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me.

Hugs,
Chrissy

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Spain: I love your Barbie and Ken scene in the pool. Thanks for your kind words. I enjoy your pictures. You have very nice furniture. I love the font and Barbie wearing bathing suit. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete