Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Starlit Nights With Barbie

Wow! I can't believe it's been almost a whole month since I shared a new post. Life just seems to keep interfering with my blogging. lol Oh well.....life happens and there isn't much you can do except go with the flow.

Today I thought I would share one of my favorite Barbie furniture pieces with you. The pics I'm about to share are coming from my archives, and I hope you enjoy. The Barbie Starlight bed is one of the best purchases I ever made, and I really do love this bed. I wish I could have it in human size for my own bedroom....that's how much I love it. lol So....here it is........ Oh....you can see that I named Crystal Barbie....Lorissa. I had forgotten that until I searched for this picture. lol I do think the name fits her very well though.


I'm sorry that the picture really doesn't do this bed justice at all. I did take this picture in the dark a few years ago to try and get the full effect from the "starlight" feature of this gorgeous bed. Crystal Barbie is loving her very comfortable prettyful bed.


In this picture, you can get a bit better look at the bed(well....part of the bed) and the beautiful satin peignoir that Barbie is wearing....known as the collector Satin Dreams fashion from the Classique collection.

Here is a picture that I "borrowed" from the internet so you could see the bed a bit better in it's entirety. It does appear that this picture is of the box, so thank you to whomever shared this picture on the internet. From this picture(left bottom), you can see there is a button on the top of the bed to push to turn the light on and off.



I hope you have enjoyed this post, and please feel free to leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me today

xoxo
Chrissy




2 comments:

  1. Hi,thanks for following me,now I followed YOU back :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: This bed is gorgeous . I had not seen before. I like the light. It's a beautiful bed, I also like to have me sleeping in that bed ... Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete