Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to School with Skipper and Kevin

Wow.....2 posts from me in one day. What's up with that? lol I guess I'm just feeling inspired to share with all of my doll friends. The picture I'm going to share with you is coming from my archives, but it still applies today. School has started here, and actually....my grandkids started school a couple of weeks ago, so school is in full swing for them.



School starting is always a good sign that Fall and Winter are not that far away. Skipper is a member of the cheer leading team, and Kevin is on the football team. Here they are at their lockers getting the supplies they need to attend their classes. Skipper is in her cheer leading outfit, because today is a pep rally to welcome the school year and get everyone excited about the coming school year.

The backdrop for these pictures comes from the Barbie Generation Girls High School. This is a very versatile playset to have in your collection, because you can really use it for all kinds of school themed pictures to share on your blog and with your dollie friends.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed my post.  Please leave a comment for me, and I will really appreciate your input.

xoxo
Chrissy

4 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I love you back to school. Kevin and Skipper are very handsome. I also like the lockers. In my country the school starts on September 10. We are finishing the summer and early autumn begins ... keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed my post Marta. When I was a kid, we didn't start school until after Labor Day, but it seems here that school starts earlier and earlier each year. Soon it could be year round with breaks off and on during the year.

      Delete
  2. I love seeing Kevin! That is really a great background prop to use. I need to work on creating some that I can use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brini for your comment. I hope you can come up with some props for your dolls to share with us. I'm so glad that I have the Generation Girls High School. I plan to create more school themed posts in the future.

    xoxo
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete