Saturday, September 8, 2012

Doll Shopping Report

I thought I would create a post about the doll offerings I've seen on the store shelves recently. Hubby and I went into Target this week, and low and behold, the Tim Gunn dolls and fashions were hanging on the pegs. Naturally I grabbed up both dolls and both fashions, so out came the credit card. I do not have them deboxed yet, but it will happen soon, and then I will share pics.

Also, Target had their exclusive Halloween doll displayed too. Sorry....I forgot to check what they are calling her, but she is a pink and black cat this year. I was impressed she wasn't the usual offering of a witch. Her facial screening was complete with a painted black nose and whiskers. I also saw the Target exclusive Kelly dolls there too. I'm not too crazy about the packaging of these dolls of late. The dolls were kind of cute...one being a little witch, one a ghost(I think), and the last one....I'm not sure what she was.

Then the Monster High shelf contained the new Scarily Ever After series......Snow Bite, Threadrella, and Little Dead Riding Wolf dolls. So...if you are a Monster High fan, you might want to add these dolls to your collection. They are all very cute.

Sorry....I don't have any pictures of any of this, but if you do a search on the internet, you can probably find pictures to view.

On that note, I'm ending this post with a couple of pics of dolls from my own collection.  I like to call the dolls in the pictures below...my Victorian Ladies. lol I have sold all but one of these dolls nude on Ebay. Don't worry.....I have more in my collection still displayed nicely in their original outfits in their boxes. The Victorian fashions they are wearing were taken off of dolls made by Jakks Pacific, and they were available on the market for purchase many years ago. I bought mine at Kmart. The dolls were very reasonably priced, and I bought them just for the fashions. I decided to also sell the fashions on Ebay a couple of years ago, but I still have these pictures to enjoy. Ignore the Myspace link, because I no longer have a profile there as I opted for Facebook a couple of years ago.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my post today. Please comment and thanks so much for stopping by.

xoxo
Chrissy


 

2 comments:

  1. Love your Victorian set up. I watch a lot of British TV and absolutely love seeing those type dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I love your collection of Barbies Victorian. I love the tea scene. I also love the new Barbies of Tim Gunn. I bought the blonde Barbie. I hope to have it at home in a few days ... Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete