Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Latest Barbie Doll Purchase

At first, I didn't know if I would purchase this doll or not. I wasn't actually crazy about this 2012 Basic Swimsuit doll with the Christian Louboutin face, but then she started to grow on me. I finally decided that she would add a different look to my doll collection, but by the time I decided this, I couldn't find this elusive doll anywhere. Then one day, hubby and I went into a Target that we don't normally frequent, and there she was hanging on a peg in the Barbie aisle. I grabbed her right away not wanting to take anymore chances that I would miss out on getting her for myself. Now I am so glad I did.

Here are some pictures of her wearing a LIV fashion that I bought on clearance. I think it fits her very well, and she looks great in it.


 

I think she appears to be vacationing at a very expensive exotic tropical  resort. Don't you? She is also wearing the scarf, gold earrings, gold purse, bracelet, and shoes that she came with originally. I hope she looks all pulled together ready for a fun day sight seeing on her vacation in this tropical location. I almost feel a bit jealous. lol





I think she might just turn some heads while she is out touring this exotic location where she is enjoying her vacation. What do you think?

Thanks you so much for stopping by. Please leave a comment if you want to. I really love and appreciate comments.

xoxo
Chrissy

10 comments:

  1. Wow!loved her, she has a strong face, not likely one of the girly ones...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Barbiecafe for stopping by and commenting. I too think she has a strong face, but at the same time....a beautiful face. She really has grown on me since I bought her.

      Delete
  2. She's beautiful :) She does have a strong presence. I'm sure she'll definitely turn some heads. Congrats on getting her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adrian,and I so appreciate your comment.

      Delete
  3. Congrats. I knew when I first say her, the I wanted her in my collection. She looks so ready for vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Vanessa. I hope you can get her for your collection if you haven't done so already.

      Delete
  4. Hello from Spain: congratulations for this purchase. This Barbie is very elegant. I have also the same clothes for LIV. Barbie looks like a tourist on a luxury cruise ... We keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marta. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I knew you have the same LIV fashion, because I saw it in one of your posts. I'll confess you inspired me to find and buy this fashion for my girls to wear. lol

      Delete
  5. Przepiękna....!!! Pozdrawiam !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lalki Emmy! I don't know what you said, but I thank you for saying it.

      Delete