Monday, October 29, 2012

Almost the Witching Hour

Today I thought I'd share a couple of pictures from the Halloween archives. I love my Top Model Summer with her copper colored hair, and I thought she'd be perfect for yet another Target Halloween fashion.


Here Summer is after gathering some small pumpkins for her Halloween display. Doesn't her cooper hair look great with the copper skirt she is wearing?


Here Summer is leaving her cottage to share her Halloween pumpkins with some friends. I used Photoshop to place Summer in this background picture, and then I added more things using Blingee. Love the flashing mask she is wearing while making her Trick or Treat rounds. I hope you like this post.

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by.

♥♥♥
Chrissy

6 comments:

  1. Hi Chrissy,
    The red hair gave a nice set of color to the outfit.
    Happy halloween for you 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Barbiecafe. I appreciate your comment so much. Please come back and visit me anytime.

    ♥♥♥ Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: Happy Halloween. I love the basket and the pumpkins. I also like the disguise .. I love the flashing mask she is wearing while making her Trick or Treat rounds. You are very creative. Nice post.Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your comments Marta. They are very helpful to me. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Emma! I appreciate your comment.

      Delete