Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

It's the last day of October 2012, and Halloween is here. All the ghosts and goblins will be out tonight trick or treating, and that even goes for adults who will be attending various Halloween parties or going trick or treating with their kids.

 Today I'd thought I'd focus my post on Kelly and her friends....little sister of Barbie. A number of years ago, I set up a Fisher Price doll house for some of my LFOK dolls to have a howling Halloween party. Please excuse the fact that most of these pics have been marked for Myspace. I no longer have that account, but I thought it would still be fun to share them here.

 

 
 






As you can see, all of the LFOK dolls are having a wonderful time at this Halloween party.

Please have fun but stay safe this Halloween. That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I love comments, so please feel free to leave one.

♥♥♥
Chrissy

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa. I'm glad you enjoyed.

      ♥♥♥ Chrissy

      Delete
  2. the bat tommy is so cute :-)
    thanks for the pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That Tommy bat came from a swap I participated in a few years ago. It was such a fun swap.

      Delete
  3. Hello from Spain: I love this house. I also really like the costumes of all children ... We keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marta. I'm very glad that you enjoyed this post.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete