Saturday, October 27, 2012

Season of the Witch

I'm a bit behind in blogging this week, so I'll play a bit of catch-up with this post by sharing a couple of spooky fab doll pictures.

For a number of years, Target produced a number of Halloween Witch Barbie dolls, and I purchased a number of them just for their outfits. I thought I would share some of them with you today. First is the Anna Sui Boho Barbie modeling one of the Target Halloween witch fashions, and I thought it suited her wonderful dark hair and coloring very well.


Isn't she spooktacular in this costume? Behind her you see a beaded black cat, and next to her is a beaded pumpkin. I made both of these Halloween items myself from a bead kit. I love them.


Isn't the Tarina Tarantino Barbie gorgeous in this Target Halloween costume with her beautiful trademark pink hair? You see the same spooky tree as you did in the lst picture, but the background is some spiderweb fabric. The black cat is from a Sabrina the Teenage Witch doll set I bought years and years ago. I still have the dolls too. I'm not sure where I bought the cauldron after all this time. I think the TT Barbie makes a frightfully fantastic witch....don't you?

I'll try to share another post by Halloween, which is now just days away. Halloween is such a fun holiday where you and your dolls can dress up in fun costumes to celebrate. I love having fun with this holiday, and it just might be my favorite holiday.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Please leave a comment.

xoxo
Chrissy

2 comments:

  1. They both are perfect in their costumes. Loved your Halloween dios.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vanessa! I'm glad you liked my post, and I appreciate you stopping by. Come back again.

    ♥♥♥ Chrissy

    ReplyDelete