Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Secret Spells

I love October. Not only does it mean Fall is in the air, but a fun holiday called Halloween is celebrated here and around the world. It's a time when we can all dress up in costumes and pretend to be someone or something other than what we really are. Halloween parties take place with fun decorations, food, and friends. Clubs that gather and celebrate the collecting of Barbie, also celebrate
Halloween at their October monthly meeting. Such a fun month
for so many reasons.

Today I thought I would share my 2 Secret Spells dolls by Mattel....Barbie and Kayla. Unfortunately, I did not get the AA
version, and I've been kicking myself ever since. I just did a search on the Internet, and I found a nrfb Secret Spells Kayla doll for sale for $102+. Wow....who knew? These dolls came out at some point after the TV show....Charmed....was on the air. One of my favorite TV shows at the time.

 


Of course, Barbie her beautiful long flowing blonde hair, but Kayla
is a gorgeous redhead. I have to say, that I am extremely partial to red hair. Just beautiful!



Aren't they both lovely ladies casting their SECRET SPELLS during this fun Halloween season?

I hope you enjoyed this post today. I plan to share some more Halloween themed dolls the rest of the month.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you take the time to leave a comment.

xoxo
Chrissy

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chissy,
    The dolls are lovely! I reaaly like the green and red hair combination, looks very nice!
    thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Kayla doll is gorgeous! I am partial to redheads, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: these two Barbies are beautiful. I also like long hair and red. In my country, the party Halloween is not celebrated. Only children in some schools them dress up and ask candy ... I know that America is a very famous party. I can’t wait to see more dolls on Halloween. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete