Saturday, October 27, 2012

Thrift Store Find

Wow....I originally wrote this post a long time ago, but I guess it never did get published. I really am stumped about this, and I only really just saw it saved as a draft. How funny? lol Anyway....here it is now.

My collection contains some My Scene dolls, which I really do love. Below is a My Scene styling head I found in a thrift store. It still had the plastic thing sewn in her hair, which I removed when I got home with my seam ripper. Even though that plastic thing was still in her hair, it was a bit of a mess. So, this girl got a bath, shampoo, and conditioning treatment. I also just ran nice hot water over her hair to make it nice and straight again. Then she received a bit of a trim, and this is the result. I love the way she turned out. I am thinking of painting the blue portion of her top a different color. That shouldn't be too hard to accomplish, and it will give her a new look. I'm also thinking of adding something to her hair, but I haven't decided what that will be yet. Any suggestions?
 

I appreciate you stopping by. Have fun with your dolls and anything that you might create.

xoxox
Chrissy


2 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I like to see the head of this My Scene. She looks great. You can make a new hairstyle .. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marta. Maybe someday I will do something different with her hair. Right now, her hair is still straight. lol

    ♥♥♥ Chrissy

    ReplyDelete