Sunday, December 2, 2012

December....A Month of Celebrations

Can you believe that it's December already? It really seems like we just celebrated the holidays not that long ago, but here it is again. Christmas and the holidays are upon us once again, so it's time to prepare for the joyous days ahead of us.

Today I thought I'd share my AA Birthstone Beauty Barbie wearing a fashion that came on a Target exclusive holiday Barbie. I think this beauty looks so adorable and festive in this cute fashion, and she is definitely ready to attend some very festive occasions during the holiday season.

So....here she is to wish everyone a very happy holiday season. I hope you like her.


Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting. Until next time, enjoy the month of December and all the joy and good wishes it can bring.

♥♥♥
Chrissy

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Spain: I love this Barbie. You're right that it is almost Christmas.!. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete