Saturday, December 22, 2012

Kelly and Friends Christmas

Christmas is only a couple of days away now, and kids all over the word are anxiously awaiting
Santa to arrive bringing loads of toys with him. Barbie's little sister is no exception to that either.
In face, I think she's probably the most excited of all the kids. ho ho ho

Peppermint Kelly had a few of her friends join her for a photo session to celebrate the Christmas holidays. Some Hello Kitties wanted to be part of the fun along with some darling holiday themed Legos. I really hope you enjoy this festive holiday photo.


This will probably be my last post for the Christmas 2012 year. I really appreciate all of my followers and those of you that have stopped by to visit and leave comments. Thanks so much.

Merry Christmas to all of you, and may your holiday season bring you love, peace, and joy.

Hugs,
Chrissy

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo!
    I wish You a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I love your photo Christmas. I like the Shellys and I collect Hello Kitty. I also want to wish you a Merry Christmas. I also really like the Barbie skating on the cover of your blog. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete