Friday, January 18, 2013

Mini Lalaloopsy Dolls

Have any of you caught the mini Lalaloopsy dolls bug yet? I'm really curious to see how many adult collectors have fallen in love and started to collect these adorable mini dolls. I must admit that I have been eyeing them for quite some time now, but I only recently succumbed and bought one for myself.

Now....these dolls come in various sizes from quite large to the mini dolls, so you can have one that suits your collection of dolls. They all seem to be a big hit with little girls(and maybe boys too). The question is.....are they a big hit with big kids like me too?

Personally, I think they are quite adorable, and I've rationalized that they would look cute in some Barbie dioramas. Maybe with Barbie's little sister....Kelly. I know...Kelly has been renamed, but she will always be Kelly to me. Plus....I really do like the older version of these dolls far more than the new "no neck" versions. Sorry if I offended anyone that does like them. It's just personal taste and nothing more.

Anyway....I got off track. I thought I would share the cute little Lalaloopsy doll that I recently purchased. I would love to hear from everyone what they think of these tiny little dolls. So....here she is.




 Isn't it cute and fun? This set is called Peanut's Elephant Act This set contains everything you see in the pictures. I like the fact that she has her own little house, and I kept the cover to help keep dust out.

That's it for now. I know I've been lacking in the posting department lately. Sorry about that, but we've been sick in this house. We're on the mend with 2013 to look forward to. I hope the New Year is going well for all of you.

Thanks for stopping by, and please leave a comment.

♥♥♥
Chrissy

3 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I like the Mini Lalaloopsy Dolls. I have none in my collection. I agree with you that Barbie's little sister Kelly will always be called ... Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. (*sheepishly raises hand*) I just got the bug too. I only collect the minis. They're adorable, and they don't take up a lot of space. They remind me somewhat of the little toys I played with as a child, like Fisher Price Little People. Maybe that's why I like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from New Jersey: well it started for me after I bought my 8 yr old daughter 36 of them over months.....an one day she asked me to come play with her with her mini lalaloopsy house.....so I was jewel sparkle an I kinda liked it they are cute....so I started looking for them on the Internet an now I love them....so your not the only one I'm 27 yrs old an I'm gonna start my own collection....

    ReplyDelete