Thursday, January 31, 2013

Random Doll Pics

I couldn't decide what to title my blog post today, so I finally settled on Random Doll Pics. The reason is that I'm sharing a number of different dolls today.

First up is the doll I call the Then and Now Barbie that was on store shelves for Barbie's 50th birthday/anniversary. However, her head is now on a different pose able body, and she's wearing a
pretty pink glittery fashion that came on a narrow single card. You might just recognize or own this fashion. Doesn't she look like she is ready to go out and paint the town pink?

 
Next up is a Monster High Draculara. The cute outfit she is wearing was also part of my swap gifts.
I think she looks ready to go have some fun at the Mardi Gras, but she needs to add some beads. lol


This is my latest Dance Class Monster High doll, and she is the cute Howleen Wolf with pink hair. I couldn't resist her, so now she has joined my other MH dolls.


Here again is my Then and Now Barbie, but this time she is wearing another fashion I received in the
swap. This fashion is an "I Can Be" fashion. So....here you see Barbie practicing her karate moves, and she is really quite good. I sure wouldn't want to make her mad. haha



Last but not least, I'm sharing this adorable little doll below. She is the Littlest Pet Shop Buttons and Bows Blythe doll set. She comes wearing a really cute fashion with bag to carry her sweet pet around with her. I'm not sure why I bought her, because I don't collect the bigger Blythe dolls. However, her price was right, because she was only $3.14 on clearance. Oh....I see I didn't get the cute matching bag included in the picture, but you get the idea of just how cute this set is.

 
I hope you enjoyed my post today, and I do really appreciate  your stopping by to visit me. Please
feel free to leave me a comment. I would sure appreciate it.
 
Enjoy your dolls.
 
♥♥♥
Chrissy
 
 
 
 

 


4 comments:

  1. Really liked the pink details in the karate outfit :-)thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment. I really like this karate outfit, and I'm happy to have received it in the swap I participated in.

      xoxo
      Chrissy

      Delete
  2. That MH doll is cute with that gorgeous pink hair. She is owning it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brini.....I think so too, but it's nice to have someone else think so as well. I really appreciate your comment. Thanks!

      xoxo
      Chrissy

      Delete