Sunday, April 28, 2013

Friday Night Date

One of the best things I think that Mattel is doing and has done is offer reproduction vintage Barbie, friends, and family dolls for sale. 
Some vintage Barbie doll collectors would disagree I'm afraid, but that's okay. I think enough collectors want them, so Mattel keeps producing them and offering them for sale. Yaaaaay! Don't get me wrong, because I also love vintage Barbie and even own some. Still....the more affordable reproductions are a great option for me. 

Today I thought I would share a set that I own called Friday Night Date. This is a great set and I love mine.



Aren't they a great looking couple? I think Barbie is gorgeous with her big red lips and titian hair. Ken is dashing as always. 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. 

xoxo
Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment