Saturday, April 13, 2013

Hair Wear Top Model Barbie

Can you believe that 2013 is one quarter done? April is almost half over as well, so this year is definitely flying by. It won't be long until it's summer here in the US.

On that note, I thought I'd share a doll with you that's been in my collection for awhile now. She is Top Model Hair Wear Barbie. Since red is my favorite color, I had to add her to my collection. I also own the other 2 dolls in that series, but I'll save them for another day. Here are some pictures of Hair Wear Barbie, and I hope you enjoy them. Below are some pictures of her redressed, and I think she looks quite fierce in this fashion. 



In the following pictures, Barbie is wearing her original fashion. I just love the cherries on her top and in her hair. Just adorable. 




All in all, I think she wears both of these fashions very well. 

I hope you really enjoyed my post today. Stay tuned for more posts this month. I'm going to try and post something at least weekly. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. 

Hugs,
Chrissy

8 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I like the new photo of the cover of your blog. Pretty dresses. I'm looking forward to the summer. July is my favorite month. Barbie Top Model Hair Wear is awesome. How lucky you have it in your collection. She is very pretty. I like the shirt with cherries. Nice pictures. We keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marta. I'm so glad you like her. She is very versatile even with red in her hair. A good excuse to dress her up in red fashions. lol

      xoxo
      Chrissy

      Delete
  2. Oooh, I have Summer from this set... I found her, fullset, at a Goodwill. I just about fell over... now she's one of the main characters on my blog XD

    New follower here :)
    http://travelingtwig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather. What a great find you got with that Summer set from Goodwill. Sometimes good deals are still waiting out there to be discovered.

      I'll check out your blog for sure.

      Thanks for taking the time to check me out.

      xoxo
      Chrissy

      Delete
  3. She's beautiful and wears both outfits well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Adrian. I appreciate your comment.

      xoxo
      Chrissy

      Delete
  4. Pretty ladies!

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Your comment was very appreciated.

      xoxo
      Chrissy

      Delete