Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Beautiful Debut Silkstone Barbie

What can I say about the doll I'm going to share with you today? I'm going to really try and do her justice. To say she is stunning is an understatement I've decided. I was on the fence about her for awhile, and I hadn't quite decided if I was happy I had bought her. Today that all changed when I decided to redress her in a new fashion I just purchased. So...without further ado, I present my 2008 Debut Silkstone Barbie.








I recently bought this fashion, and when I saw it, I knew which doll would be perfect for modeling it. I think Debut looks stunning in City Shopper's Tea Time....don't you? I'm thinking that now this gorgeous Silkstone Barbie doll is my new favorite doll. 

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me today. Please feel free to leave me a comment. 

xoxo
Chrissy

8 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain, o love your Silkstone. She is my prefer Barbie. I adore her outfit. I want to buy this dress for my dolls. IT is very elegant. Lovely pics. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting Marta. I always enjoy your input. I hope you are able to buy this outfit for your girls.

      Hugs,
      Chrissy

      Delete
  2. She does look fabulous! I don't know why, but I love the paler silkstones the best. I think the Tea Time fashion looks awesome on her too!

    http://travelingtwig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way about the paler silkies as well. It's nice to know that I'm not along in this. Thanks for visiting my blog, and I hope you come back soon.

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful, I especially love her makeup. The dress looks great on her, I've been thinking of getting that one, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm an enabler, so I'll just say I think you should add this fashion to your collection. lol Thanks for commenting.

      xoxo
      Chrissy

      Delete
  5. She was lovely, is the city shopper tea time dress fit her?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for commenting. The bodice of the tea time dress is a bit tight, but it does fit pretty well.

    xoxo
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete