Friday, May 17, 2013

Top Model Nikki

If you ask me, the Top Model Barbie doll line is and was one of the best line of dolls Mattel has produced. The 2007 Top Model Nikki doll is definitely fabulous. When I saw her, she just screamed "I'm Nikki, and I live in Italy." lol Today I though I would share some pictures of her that are in my archives. She is definitely a very stunning doll, and I feel so lucky to have her in my collection. 





Isn't she gorgeous? I love everything about her from the top of her head to the tip of her toes. In some of the pictures above, I hope
she appears to be spending the day walking the streets of Italy. 

I actually still have her dressed in her original fashion, but I'm beginning to think it's time to redress her in something else. But what? It definitely has to be something as is as sophisticated yet Bohemian as she is. So....I'll be looking through all of my fashions to see what I have that will do her justice. She is definitely one of a king and unique in her look. That should be celebrated. 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you leave me some love. 

xoxo
Chrissy

4 comments:

  1. enchant me the black barbies that have for their exotic glamor. do not forget to check my blog and let your opinion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I will definitely come by your blog as well.

      xoxo
      Chrissy

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: I agree with you. The Top Model Nikki Doll 2007 is fabulous. I do not I have in my collection but I like her a lot. Nice pictures of walk in Italy. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marta. I appreciate your input. Hopefully you will be able to add some Top Models to your collection someday.

      xoxo
      Chrissy

      Delete