Sunday, June 23, 2013

Dreamhouse Midge

I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of this doll on store shelves ever since I learned she would be available for us to purchase. Finally Barbie's best friend has returned with the Steffie face mold. Of course, this isn't the first time Midge has been made with this face mold, but it's definitely been awhile. I really hope that Midge is here to stay....especially with this face mold. I was also pleasantly surprised to find she had rooted eyelashes. I am definitely adding her to my favorite dolls list. So....here she is. 


I have to say that I think she is cute as a button. Love her big blue eyes and pouty Steffie lips. She will soon be living in my Barbie Dreamhouse right along with Barbie. I'll be sharing pics soon. 

Here is a picture of this great doll that I found on the internet. 


She's just as adorable in person as she is in the above picture. I do think I will work on my Midge's bangs a bit, but other than that, she is awesome. I hope you like her too.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me. I hope  you leave a comment. 

xoxo
Chrissy

3 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I agree with you that this new collection of dolls is fabulous. I bought it Friday Midge than you. She is very pretty. I also like the clothes she's wearing. I also bought Rachel. She has a different face mold. - I want to buy the whole collection. I also like her eyelashes so real. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRRRR, I will find her, I WILL!

    I went to my Target and they literally had about 30 of Barbie, JUST Barbie, from this series. WTF!!! GAH! XD

    http://travelingtwig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissy, congrats on getting your new girl. She is too adorable and I love her outfits.

    ReplyDelete